Join Location Independent Team of Growth Marketing Professionals
Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to generate sales? Join us at Gaasly!
As a Growth Partner at Gaasly, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from the first week on, give consultative advice, scope and drive successful online marketing campaigns. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
As we are looking for experienced Growth Marketing Professionals.
We’re definitely looking for you, if you
Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships. Have prior experience in search engine and social media marketing. Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow online. Have professional spoken and written English.
- 3+ years of work experience with marketing
- Ability to understand the client’s business deeply to best advise them on how to generate more sales with digital marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Native communication skills in German, French, Spanish, Swedish or Finnish
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Hands-on experience in most of the following:
- Web Analytics and communicating data insights (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Google Tag Manager
- Social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- SEM experience (Google Ads)
- SEO experience
As a Growth Partner at Gaasly, you will
Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and other critical tasks to generate more sales to our customers. Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for online marketing in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems. Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers.
- Most importantly help our customers generate more sales
- Understand our customers’ business and develop new ideas for them to get better returns on their advertisement investments
- Implement new campaigns and other marketing-related tasks to achieve the business goals
- Follow key-trends in digital marketing and continuously develop as a digital marketer
- Work closely with other Growth Partners to achieve our business goals
Who we are
We help SMEs in North America, Europe, and Asia to generate more sales globally. We are a born global company with a local impact. We work with B2B and B2C companies across all industries. We are a full-remote company from Finland and our team is completely location independent.
Apply with LinkedIn here